The Fast Rider is the stuff of PUMA archive legends. Back in the ‘80s, it broke the mold of typical running shoes with its super-light design and aggressive, shock-absorbing outsole. The Fast Runner returns today in all its ‘80s glory with bold colorblocking, lightweight cushioning and a grippy rubber outsole. We just left out the sweatbands and handlebar mustaches.
- Textile upper with suede toe and heel overlays
- Full lace closure
- IMEVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Shock-absorbing PUMA Federbein outsole
- PUMA Formstrip overlay at sides
- PUMA Fast Rider callout at lateral side
- Woven PUMA label at tongue