CELEBRATE THE BEGINNING OF SWOOSH.
Nothing as fly, nothing as comfortable, nothing as proven—the Nike Air Max 90 SE celebrates the 50th anniversary of the Swoosh.Staying true to its running roots with an iconic Waffle sole, stitched overlays and classic TPU accents on the eyelets and heel, it now features the original Swoosh design and removable lace aglet.Other fast-paced details add to the celebratory look.
50 Years of Swoosh
Here’s a little history lesson in sport: 18 June 1971.The Swoosh’s date of first use is paired with its patent number (977,190) for a celebratory look that mixes history with fashion.Lace up for A+ style.
Removable Swoosh aglet with diamond adorns the laces, while the original Swoosh design from 1971 adds to the fun.
Iconic Swoosh Comfort
Originally designed for performance running, the Max Air unit in the heel adds unbelievable cushioning.
- Soft suede accents on the upper add to the throwback look.
- Insole graphic celebrates the history of Swoosh.
- The low-top design combines with a padded collar for a sleek look that feels soft and comfortable.
- Stitched overlays and TPU accents on the eyelets and heel bring the iconic ’90s look you love.
- Plush foam midsole feels incredibly soft and springy.
- Rubber Waffle outsole adds a heritage look, traction and durability
- Original “Nike” script on back TPU heel plate
- Extra set of laces