ICONIC STYLE. DAY IN. DAY OUT.
The Air Max 90 Premium pays tribute to the steadfast Royal Mail workers of London. Nike Air cushioning provides comfort for all-day wear, while fabric and leather on the upper combine breathability with durability. Details like crowns on the laces and colours inspired by Royal Mail uniforms nod to those who deliver day in and day out.
- Upper material is similar to postal workers’ jackets: It’s durable and made to withstand the elements.
- Max Air unit provides lightweight cushioning.
- Custom “NIKE AIR” mudguard underlay refers to how shoes are air mailed for express delivery.
- The chevron on the Swoosh design is inspired by Royal Mail vans.
- Round tongue emblem featuring Nike’s co-founder Bill Bowerman resembles a stamp.
- Crown insole and lace-tip logos nod to London’s royalty.
- The black midsole is a subtle reference to posties’ uniforms.