EASY-TO-WEAR KICKS WITH ’70S SWAG.
These kicks are FAR out! The Nike Flex Advance SE is totally groovy for kids—it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: Slip little feet right in, attach the 2-piece strap across the top and it’s done! The ’70s-inspired graphics and colours make them even more super funky (AKA super cool), ya dig?
This special edition shows big love for the ’70s and our history. The colours and graphics are inspired by vehicle stickers found in that era, tying it back to Nike’s early days of selling kicks out of the back of a car.
Quick and Easy Entry
Nike FlyEase technology features an extra-wide opening on the tongue to make these kicks quick and easy to get on and off. The tongue can also either be worn inside or outside the shoe without distraction.
The 2-piece hook-and-loop strap wraps over to help little feet feel secure.
The rubber and foam sole is super flexible so every step feels natural.
- A skin layer around the toe tip brings extra durability for those who drag their toes.
- Textile material is super stretchy so little feet feel comfy.
- Extra padding on the heel gives extra comfort.
- 2 pull tabs make it simple to get on and off.
- Designed as everyday kicks for all-day play.